Thursday, April 4, 2013

Amy's Got a Brand New BLOG! {Amy Beckley Photography}



In the next few months I will be phasing out my old Amy Johnson Photography website (agjohnsonphotography.com) and Amy Johnson Photography blog and beginning my new Amy Beckley Photography Website and Blog.  It's been quite a transition getting used to being married again and getting everything (personal and business related) changed over and settled.  I feel like I'm finally getting my head above water.  My new website: amybeckleyphotography.com is almost ready too!  Lots of changes are coming as I'm working on restructuring my sessions, pricing, and products!  If I've learned anything these past few years it is to take time and slow down.  My ADHD personality is hard to curb at times and I've had to force myself to "BE STILL" and take things day by day and one thing at a time.

So this is my first new Blog Post for my new Blog!  The look of the blog will change probably daily until I get it the way I want but I wanted to start the transition today.

I'm starting off with Sneak Peeks from my newborn session with itty-bitty Sydney and her fabulous family.  I had the honor of photographing big sister, Elizabeth, for her first year and I was so excited to be able to spend another year with this sweet family!

Isn't she a doll??

I love these images!  Sweet sisters!



Sweet Baby!



Beautiful Family






0 comments:

Post a Comment