Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mothers Day from Amy Beckley Photography {Amy Beckley Photography}



One of the best things about my job is providing priceless images of children and families.  My walls are covered in just about every room of my own daughter's images and I love to see my client's walls filled with images from Amy Beckley Photography!  This is a very special weekend for every Mother! 
THIS WEEKEND ONLY, choose a past image from Amy Beckley Photography of you and your children or your wife and children (great gift idea DADS!) and get that image printed at 50% OFF!  Any image, any size!!!  If your gallery has expired, contact me at 601-946-6723 or email me at amybeckleyphotography@gmail.com and let me know which image you would like!
Haven't had a session recently with Amy or your last one was 2 children ago? (BELIEVE ME...it happens all the time)
Then....
  Purchase a Mother and Me Mini Session to be completed by December 2013 for $75!  This session can be Studio, on location or in your home!  You choose!  The $75 includes the session and a $75 print credit towards prints from that session.  I have Gift Certificates at the studio for pickup tomorrow or can email a digital Gift Certificate!
Here are some faves of mine!














0 comments:

Post a Comment