Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm still here..I promise!



I know I've been MIA for the past month or so on my blog. I apologize and promise that I'll be picking things back up soon.  I've had a great summer so far with my family on vacation, playing softball (well..watching my girls play ball) and just enjoying the freedom of not being on a schedule.  Paige, my youngest, played tournament ball this summer and we have been traveling out of town every weekend since May!  It was so much fun but I'm happy that we get a short break.  I did take my camera everywhere we went.  I had so much photographing sports...something I've never really done before!






Summer's here in Mississippi are so HOT!  Although we haven't really hit the triple digits yet, it's still pretty miserable doing a session outside unless it's super early in the morning.  I got to do one a few weeks ago of Preston and Reagan.  They are so sweet and they handled the heat like champs.



I loved that we had to hurry and get it done because Preston has his first loose tooth!  I've photographed him since he was about two weeks old!!! CRAZY!! Time flies!






Last week I got to meet sweet itty bitty Ryan at his home with Mom and Dad!  For 10 days old, he was so alert and would just look directly at the camera!  Pure Sweetness!!









A few weeks ago I got to see one of my FAVE families.  I've watched this family grow from Mom's first maternity session to now!  LOVE them!














0 comments:

Post a Comment